Speaking & Training
Susan Whitcomb is available for inspiring keynotes and engaging workshops for businesses, associations, universities, or faith-based organizations.
Susan’s Frequent Topics
- You C.A.N. Do It: Learn the Secrets to Shift from Stuck to Unstoppable!
- The Master F.I.T.™: 6 Steps to Career Significance & Success
- Career Coach Training: Partnering with People to Find Purpose Plus the Paycheck
- Life Coach Training: Mastering the Truths, Tools & Tenacity for a Transformed Life
Praise for Susan’s Presentations
“If you’re looking for a speaker who truly speaks from the heart and loves serving audiences, then book Susan today. You’ll be so grateful you did!”
- James Malinchak, Featured on ABC’s Hit TV Show, “Secret Millionaire”
“I wanted to tell you how terrific your presentation was. You struck so many chords and completely had my interest throughout. I felt great afterwards.”
- Meg Guiseppi, MRW, CPRW, www.ExecutiveResumeBranding.com
“I loved your inspiring, uplifting presentation. You project such warmth that I can’t help but smile as you present, and you leave the audience feeling like we can’t wait to enact the dreams you’ve motivated us to reach for.”
- Katharine Hansen, author and educator, www.QuintCareers.com
“Susan Whitcomb’s inspiring message about Claiming Your Territory was the perfect closing note to our conference. It gave us empowering perspectives on success and helped integrate everything that came before so we could carry the new learning into the future. Many attendees mentioned that the last day of the conference was the best, and Susan’s warmth and ease with the audience certainly contributed.”
- Liz Sumner, Executive Director, Career Management Alliance
“I recently attended a women’s event at which Susan Whitcomb was the featured speaker… Her points were relevant to women in all stages and walks of life. She incorporated time for you to share with a partner a point from the talk that had spoken to your life. I left encouraged, challenged, and focused. I would love to hear her again!”
- Myrna McDonald, Fresno, CA
Speaking Fees, Travel/Lodging
Please contact Lyndsey Lehman at 877-659-3769 to discuss Susan’s availability and speaking fees.